shipping & returns
FREE POSTAGE: For all orders, 3 -5 working days.
EXPRESS and INTERNATIONAL: contact our customer service on 1300 244 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS: fair foods does not offer returns for food products. Returns will only be only applicable for product that has been deemed by fair foods as faulty or damaged product. See terms and conditions, Clause 1.3
CANCELLATIONS: orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of placing order, contact our customer service on 1300 244 226 or email email@example.com
terms & conditions
(a) fair foods will use all commercially reasonable efforts to deliver hemp Seed Products for which it has accepted an Order by the relevant Delivery Date and in agreed Order Portions.
(b) While fair foods will use all commercially reasonable efforts to deliver hemp Seed Products by the relevant Delivery Dates and in agreed Order Portions, failure to deliver part or all of the hemp Seed Product on time or in the agreed quantity will not entitle the Customer to terminate this agreement or claim compensation of any kind. Nor is the Customer entitled to reject hemp Seed Products on the basis of late delivery or a discrepancy between the quantity ordered and the quantity delivered.
(a) The Customer must, as soon as possible after delivery, check the quantity of the hemp Seed Products delivered against the quantity ordered and due to be delivered.
(b) fair foods is not responsible for making good any shortage unless the Customer gives fair foods notice of the shortage within 2 Business Days of delivery.
(c) If fair foods does not receive a notice under clause 1.2(b), the hemp Seed Products delivered will be considered to accord with the quantity ordered for the period specified in the Order and to be accepted by the Customer.
1.3 Defective hemp Seed Products
(a) The hemp Seed Products will comply with the hemp Product Standards.
(b) The Customer must, as soon as possible after delivery, check whether the hemp Seed Products are damaged or defective or otherwise fail to meet the hemp Product Standards.
(c) The hemp Seed Products will be considered to have been delivered in good condition and in compliance with the hemp Product Standards unless the Customer notifies fair foods of the damage or defect within 2 Business Days of delivery.
(d) If the Customer notifies fair foods under clause 1.3(c), it must:
(1) preserve the hemp seed Products in the state in which they were delivered for 10 Business Days after it notifies fair foods; and
(2) during that period, allow fair foods to inspect the hemp Seed Products.
(e) fair foods will, at its option, provide a replacement, or give a credit, for hemp Seed Products only where:
(1) the Customer has given notice under clause 1.3(c) and complied with clause 1.3(d), and fair foods is satisfied with the Customer’s claim; and
(2) if fair foods elects to have the hemp Seed Products returned, the hemp Seed Products are returned to fair foods in the same condition as when first delivered to the Customer.
(f) So far as permitted by law, fair food's liability to the Customer in respect of damaged or defective hemp Seed Products or failure of hemp Seed Products to meet the hemp Product Standards is limited to replacement or credit in accordance with clause 1.3(e).
fair foods and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of fair foods or its affiliates or licensors. Such marks cannot be used without the prior written permission of fair foods. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
All materials on the Services (as well as the organisation and layout of the Services) are owned and copyrighted or licensed by fair foods, its corporate affiliates or its third-party vendors. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials on the Services is permitted without the written permission of fair foods. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by fair foods.
Scope: This statement applies to this web site and your interaction with us.
- You may interact with us anonymously where this is lawful and practicable.
- We may collect information about you that you choose to provide, such as your e-mail or postal address.
- We may collect non-personal information from you such as browser type, operating system, and web pages visited to help us manage our web site.
We do not use these technologies to collect or store personal information unless you have opted in to such a feature.
Uses and Sharing
- We use personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it, or for a directly related purpose.
- We will not use your personal information to market to you unless we have either your implied or express consent.
- We do not share your personal information with other organisations unless you give us your express consent, or where sharing is otherwise required or permitted by law.
- When we temporarily provide personal information to companies who perform services for us, such as specialist information technology companies, mail houses or other contractors to fair foods we require those companies to protect your personal information as diligently as we do.
Your Rights & Choices
You have the right to request access to the personal information you provide, and to correct or update your personal information. This right is subject to certain exceptions allowed by law.
You may instruct us to remove any previous consent you provided to receive marketing communications from us.